moderated trouble with jaws and windows mail program closing all the time

Marvin Kotler

Good afternoon listers.  First, using latest version of jaws and windows respectively.  Anytime I try to use jaws to read any mail in the windows mail program, windows live, the program closes.  Having to use jaws counterpart; NVDA to write this message.  Program works fine with counterpart.  Does anyone else have this problem? I mentioned this to freedom scientific yesterday.  If anyone else has this problem, you might want to pass it along to FS.  Have happy holidays, new year and stay safe.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10