Re: jaws 13 iTunes and playlists

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

press enter on it and use down arrow to get to download updates. enter and it will ask you for the password. Type it and enter and it will download it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rose Combs
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:38 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: jaws 13 iTunes and playlists

My question is iTunes Blind tunes and updating apps. I pressed enter on
update and it took me to the store like usual but I can't see a way to
update the app that needs it. I just installed the program today and
listened to the tutorial and I thought it should grab the update for me,
What am I missing. At this point it is still easier to update on the phone
I think, except I did not want to type in my password which I was not asked
for while trying to find my update.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@Q.com