moderated Re: Keeping the subject line up to date. "version questions"

Tom Behler

Very well said, Tim, from another old guy that could use some help sorting through hundreds of e-mails every day with unchanged subject lines.

Tom Behler

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 7:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Keeping the subject line up to date. "version questions"

Hello All,

Please help out this old guy by changing the subject line once the topic has moved on.  Today I received 62 emails, all with the same “version questions” subject line.  The emails had moved on well beyond that topic.  I appreciate whatever you can do.  I hate missing emails of interest, but I lack the patience to open 62 emails without any hint of what is  discussed.

Tim Ford