From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: December 29, 2020 5:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: version questions

If you have Jaws running from the system tray and you activate the Jaws shortcut
on the desktop you should hear:
JAWS Context Menu
Run From Tray menu
Options sub menu

Then, if you arrow down you should hear:
Utilities sub menu

Language sub menu

Help sub menu

About...

Exit

If you are not hearing anything like that, tell us exactly what you hear.

Or, you will likely need to call Freedom Scientific support or Microsoft
Accessibility Support. Someone who can log into your system and see what is
wrong and help you fix it.

Richard, in the U.S.

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep
space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was
young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

* I'm not the card shark