moderated Re: version questions

Madison Martin

I don’t have a second insert key. This laptop doesn’t have a numbpad, it doesn’t even have home, end, or page up/down keys.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: December 29, 2020 2:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: version questions

Do you have the 6 pack of keys somewhere on your keyboard with a second Insert key?  If so what happens if you press this Insert key + J?  If nothing happens, there's a setting in the Settings Center default all applications that needs to be turned on to use the second Insert key as a Jaws key.  It's under the Keyboard heading / Jaws Insert key.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.