moderated Re: version questions

Madison Martin

Hi Bill,

The checkbox is already checked, it said that it’s checked by default. Thanks for the suggestion anyway!!!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: December 29, 2020 4:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: version questions

Hi, Madison. Do you have the following item checked in your JAWS settings,

1. Open JAWS settings, JAWS key plus six on the numbers row.

2. Select the Default JAWS configuration file with CONTROL plus SHIFT plus D.

3. In the search window, type the words extended insert

4. Look for an option like,

Use Extended Insert not checked.‑

5. If Use Extended Insert is unchecked, check it.

6. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

Maybe this will fix your INSERT key.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...