From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 12:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: version questions

So, how do you get to the Jaws menu, in the laptop keyboard layout?

Richard, in the U.S.

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a
Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation
in deep space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me
when I was young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

* I'm not the card shark