From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Bergen, Eric
Sent: 20 March 2012 18:08
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Certain Emails Not Reading In outlook

Hi.
I am using Outlook 2010, but I am sure it would be the same in outlook 2007.
When you hit enter on a message that has weird tables, if you keep
listening, Jaws will tell you to hit alt H, then A, then V.
What this does is lets you read the message in your browser.
I find that this does not always work, so what I do is:
Go to the message tab and arrow down until you find Move.
Hit enter, then arrow down and find Actions.
Hit enter and arrow down until you find view in browser.
Hope this helps.
Eric.