moderated Re: version questions

Mario

that used to work back when JAWS was at version 14 - 18. I don't think it works in later versions anymore.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@outlook.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 12:27 PM
Subject: version questions
I was referring specifically to insert+j then up arrow once.
For me, that lands on the exit button. Nothing about a version number.

Richard, in the U.S.

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a
Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of
asphyxiation in deep space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my
mother told me when I was young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

* I'm not the card shark