From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: December 29, 2020 12:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: version questions

Insert+j then up arrow does not work if you have Jaws in the System tray.
But, insert+j followed by control+insert+v works in any setup.
And, control+insert+v works in any and all programs.
Twice quickly puts it in the virtual window so you can copy it by using
shift+the arrow keys depending on how much you want to copy.

Richard, in the U.S.

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a
Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation
in deep space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me
when I was young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

* I'm not the card shark