From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 1:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2021 question/problem

So I just describe the issue to them?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: December 28, 2020 3:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Any Jaws user, anywhere in the world can report things by writing to support@freedomscientific.com Now, there may be a separate email address from Canada or other countries, I do not know, but I'm sure they will let you know if that is the case.

Richard, in the U.S.

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

* I'm not the card shark