moderated Re: Jaws 2021 question/problem

Richard Turner

Has anyone contacted FS support about this issue?
It won't get fixed if folks don't contact them directly.

I don't have so many people in my contacts that I need this feature, but if you do, providing direct feedback would help.

Richard, in the U.S.

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

* I'm not the card shark