moderated Re: using jaws how do you set up for the first time WIFI on a new computer?

Kevin Minor

Hi.

Here's the basic steps to get WI-FI going:

Hit WINDOWS+B to get to the SYS Tray.

ARROW until you find something about networks are available, or no connection to network. Since I'm connected, it reports the network I'm connected to. Hit the applications key, or SHIFT+F10 should do it.

Select Open Internet Settings.

TAB until you find SHOW AVAILABLE NETWORKS.

You'll now find the networks you can connect to. Locate your network, and press ENTER.

The rest is easy to do. Just follow the prompts.

If you have any questions, send them on.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly