moderated Re: using jaws how do you set up for the first time WIFI on a new computer?

Hank William Merchant

\
Hello,

Happy Holidays everyone and hope you all have a super, great and safe and prosperous New Year in 2021! In Win10 using jfw 2020, can someone maybe plese tell me how easy it is with jaws to setup your wifi for the first time so I can setup successfully the WIFI on my wife's computer so then my wifes computer will connect successfully to the internet through our already setup router? Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this!

Seasons greetings!,
Kindest regards,
Hank