From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 7:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: P.S. to Earlier Message about Spotify Podcasts

Sometimes Narrator sees buttons that JAWS doesn't. Also NVDA
sometimes does. Worth a try.

At 09:10 AM 12/28/2020, you wrote:
Dear Listers:

My niece tells me that in the list of podcast episodes that where
you choose the "all episodes," option, which I know is in a combo
box, to the right of that is a button where you can sort the
episodes from either newest to oldest or oldest to newest. JAWS
cannot seem to find this button. I am really trying to find out
about this, so if any of you have ever used Spotify with JAWS will
you please get back to me.

Rick Miller