moderated Re: P.S. to Earlier Message about Spotify Podcasts

Ann Byrne

Sometimes Narrator sees buttons that JAWS doesn't. Also NVDA sometimes does. Worth a try.

At 09:10 AM 12/28/2020, you wrote:
Dear Listers:

My niece tells me that in the list of podcast episodes that where you choose the "all episodes," option, which I know is in a combo box, to the right of that is a button where you can sort the episodes from either newest to oldest or oldest to newest. JAWS cannot seem to find this button. I am really trying to find out about this, so if any of you have ever used Spotify with JAWS will you please get back to me.

Rick Miller