moderated Re: Kindle Reader for PC

Robbie Curtis

Hi Jason,

I have done all of the things you suggested and still no go. I guess I’ll have to resort to my iPad instead. Thanks.

On Dec 27, 2020, at 11:01 AM, Jason White via groups.io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:

On 12/26/20 9:54 PM, Robbie Curtis wrote:

The issue I am having is Kindle initializes and opens and says that there are no books in my library and then closes. It doesn't even let me go in and adjust settings.
I suppose you could try uninstalling and reinstalling it, removing all of its data files in the process. If you would lose data by doing this, then it's probably an issue for Amazon support. I suspect its configuration or data files have been corrupted, and you may well just have to reinstall.