moderated Re: Kindle Reader for PC

Robbie Curtis

Hi All,

I guess I will have to resort to using my tablet for this task. Thanks for all of your assistance.

On Dec 27, 2020, at 4:25 AM, Panagiotis Antonopoulos <pantonop2856@...> wrote:

No, I do not remember such a behaviour.
Take care,
Takis

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robbie Curtis
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2020 4:55
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Kindle Reader for PC

Hi Les & Takis,

The issue I am having is Kindle initializes and opens and says that there are no books in my library and then closes. It doesn't even let me go in and adjust settings.

Has this even happened to either of you?

Thanks.

On 12/26/2020 4:32 AM, Panagiotis Antonopoulos wrote:
Hi Les-all,
Actually, no. I tested it with several books which I could read find with jaws, and now I can no longer, so it must be some sort of setting.
Cheers,
Takis