From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Les Kriegler
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 10:45
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Kindle Reader for PC

I think it has to do with how the book was formatted. I had a book that worked perfectly with speech and braille. I could use the familiar Jaws commands to navigate the book. I also have a book for a class we are taking that cannot be navigated with speech or braille as you describe. I can use the built-in speech, but it's much more accessible to use the iPhone version for this particular book.
Best,

Les