From: Marvin Kotler
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2020 6:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: windows mail keeps closing

Good evening listers; first, using jaws 2021 and the latest version of windows.  When trying to read messages in windows mail, the program keeps closing.  Had this problem in  earlier versions of windows.  When I use NVDA  which I do not know how to use very well, there is no problem.  Just wondered if anyone else had this problem and wondered if there is a solution.  Merry Christmas to all.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10