-------- Original Message --------
From: Mario [mailto:mrb620@hotmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 9:13 PM
well, there's https://groups.io/g/jawsscripting but there's only 9
subscribers and I don't know how active it is since it was created on
Nov of 2017.

a couple of other resources to check out besides the built in help system:

learning Jaws Scripting: a walkthrough
https://gist.github.com/BeastlyTheos/177004102bafda4b20e9b6e72863d29a?fbclid=IwAR3LNsFC3Ny66yAx8RknBpDEMXnJwa8h9lHj53NMkMMNEwFhd3F4X3WKH1s

Basics of JAWS Scripting intro and TOC:

https://support.freedomscientific.com/Content/Documents/Other/ScriptManual/01-0_Introduction.htm

From: Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io
[mailto:jonathan.c.cohn=icloud.com@groups.io]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 12:33 PM
Subject: Scripts in default user disappeared and Jaws scripting
mailing list
Hello,
It is possible that FS put script definitions in default.jsd that are
not in default.jss. Default.jss does include several "use" statements
that include code from other libraries. Also, the psd d files are used
for the command to insert a function in code, and for the  verification
that parameters are correctly listed for functions.
There is a JAWS scripting list on freelists. This list has most of the
professional scripters on it, so they get impatient if people ask fairly
simple questions. Also, if you ask can I get a script for Application X,
nobody will answer.
Please try to search the archive of over 10 years of scripting history
before asking a question.
Best of luck!
Jonathan Cohn

.