From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 6:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Trouble reading MS word documents

For the record, my new Outlook problem is with 2016, which doesn’t update via Microsoft. It could be a combination of changes in JAWS 2021 and MS 365, but in my case, I can blame only JAWS 2021.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Tom Behler <tombehler@...>
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 15:32
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>

I have noticed this too, just this morning.

I had to go in and set view to draft, and now all is ok again.

Also, this morning, when my e-mail downloaded, it was arranged in some sort of a weird view which was not readable by Jaws.  Had to go in and manually change the view to descending order by date.

I suspect all of this might have been caused by yet another Microsoft 365 update.

Tom Behler