moderated Re: Trouble reading MS word documents

Tom Behler

I have noticed this too, just this morning.

I had to go in and set view to draft, and now all is ok again.

Also, this morning, when my e-mail downloaded, it was arranged in some sort of a weird view which was not readable by Jaws.  Had to go in and manually change the view to descending order by date.

I suspect all of this might have been caused by yet another Microsoft 365 update.

Tom Behler