moderated Re: Scripts in default user disappeared and Jaws scripting mailing list

Mario

the scripting list on freelists doesn't sound like it's a good list if one is just starting out in writing scripts. I wonder if there's a more suitable list for newbee scripters with plenty of basic questions?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io [mailto:jonathan.c.cohn=icloud.com@groups.io]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 12:33 PM
Hello,
It is possible that FS put script definitions in default.jsd that are
not in default.jss. Default.jss does include several "use" statements
that include code from other libraries. Also, the psd d files are used
for the command to insert a function in code, and for the  verification
that parameters are correctly listed for functions.
There is a JAWS scripting list on freelists. This list has most of the
professional scripters on it, so they get impatient if people ask fairly
simple questions. Also, if you ask can I get a script for Application X,
nobody will answer.
Please try to search the archive of over 10 years of scripting history
before asking a question.
Best of luck!
Jonathan Cohn