moderated Re: Trouble reading MS word documents

Adrian Spratt

Shirley,

Which version of JAWS are you using? Although I haven’t had this experience with Word, I am experiencing something similar with Outlook emails that I draft. I find that reverting from JAWS 2021 to 2020 restores reliable reading.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 11:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Trouble reading MS word documents

Hello everyone,

Are any of you beginning to have trouble reading documents in MS Word? Or is it just me?

I wrote an important letter to a company a few days ago, and I was trying to read it today to make some changes before sending it. I had trouble simply reading line by line. Did something change? Or am I in The Twilight Zone?

Shirley Tracy