moderated Scripts in default user disappeared and Jaws scripting mailing list

Leo

Hello everyone,

I got a couple of questions. Firstly, when I’m in the Jaws script manager, specifically in the default script, and I list all the scripts in the default user by using the combination control plus L,  after doing so, I look for the script where I want to move the focus of the cursor, so I push enter, but always that I do it, a message pops up, saying that the script is present in the .JSD documentation file, but the script is not present in the default.JSS file.  I know the scripts are working perfectly because everything  is working just fine, except for this. So, how can I access the scripts in the default.JSS file?

Secondly, is there any active mailing list for Jaws scripting?

--
Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,