moderated Re: How do I force OneDrive to download a file?

Jessica D

Hi,Yes, and when I did, it said, "1 interrupted action" then basically failed.  It says, "1" as the status for every file in my documents folder of my oneDrive.

On Dec 22, 2020, at 10:31 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

 Did you try just copying it and pasting. My oneDrive automatically downloads files when I open them, but I can also just copy them to another place.
?
?

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Dec 22, 2020, at 7:23 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

I’m trying to download a file that I  stored in OneDrive.

A friend sent it to me, and I want to copy it to my SD card for playback on my Victor reader trek.

However, no matter what I do, the file says its, “available when online.”

Can anyone tell me how to  force OneDrive to download it?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Dail