From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michelle's Home Emails
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 5:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Writage website trouble?

hi Jessica

Michelle Stevens here, only thing I can think of is if you go into settings of chrome, and turn off page refreshing? you may need to look at chrome in the settings menu on your device.

Just a thought.

Michelle

On 23 Dec 2020, at 8:36 am, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

Recently, I was listening to an episode of Mosen At Large, in which Jonathan Mosen discussed and demonstrated Writage, which is a plug-in for Microsoft Word, that allows the writing and editing of markdown.

I was just attempting to browse their website, using the latest version of Google Chrome, and Jaws on my elBraille, but focus keeps jumping all over the place.

I looked at the site on my pc the other night, and didn’t have this issue.

Can anyone try to shed some light on what might be happening here?

Thanks,

Jessica