moderated Re: Writage website trouble?

Bill Tessore

Hi again Jessica, thanks for your reply. I  really don’t need any assistance on open book or the pearl scanner. I have used them successfully for years. I was simply wanting to get feedback, good or bad, as the El Braille is still the new kid on the braille note taker block. It’s encouraging to hear good things about it from an actual user, and not just a sales rep. As for the system’s designs, components and abilities, I’ve been following the El Braille since its pre-Generation 5 version when it was a single unit 4th gen. system that had to have the processor and display  permanently housed together in a unit that didn’t allow the two to be separated. Its modular nature, real-world 40-cell display and word processor (like a lap top) are what I’ve wanted in a note taker ever since I was introduced to theBraille Lite back in 1996. Once again, thanks for your input.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@...

On Dec 22, 2020, at 5:04 PM, Michelle's Home Emails <m1stevens@...> wrote:

hi Jessica

Michelle Stevens here, only thing I can think of is if you go into settings of chrome, and turn off page refreshing? you may need to look at chrome in the settings menu on your device.

Just a thought.

Michelle

On 23 Dec 2020, at 8:36 am, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

Recently, I was listening to an episode of Mosen At Large, in which Jonathan Mosen discussed and demonstrated Writage, which is a plug-in for Microsoft Word, that allows the writing and editing of markdown.

I was just attempting to browse their website, using the latest version of Google Chrome, and Jaws on my elBraille, but focus keeps jumping all over the place.

I looked at the site on my pc the other night, and didn’t have this issue.

Can anyone try to shed some light on what might be happening here?

Thanks,

Jessica