moderated Writage website trouble?

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

Recently, I was listening to an episode of Mosen At Large, in which Jonathan Mosen discussed and demonstrated Writage, which is a plug-in for Microsoft Word, that allows the writing and editing of markdown.

I was just attempting to browse their website, using the latest version of Google Chrome, and Jaws on my elBraille, but focus keeps jumping all over the place.

I looked at the site on my pc the other night, and didn’t have this issue.

Can anyone try to shed some light on what might be happening here?

Thanks,

Jessica