From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 4:04 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2020 keep asking update

Hi All I noticed when I shut down  or restart the computer  jaws update keep asking me if I want to update the jaws ,Is this update will take me to download jaws2021? If so ,I already have jaws2021  but I’m not ready to used jaws2021  and that’s why I want to used jaws2020 !! How can I stop jaws update  in jaws2020 for not asking me to update jaws?

Addison