moderated Re: Jaws2020 keep asking update

Maria Campbell

There is an update to JAWS 2020, so you had better listen to see which version of JAWS is asking you to update.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke
On 12/21/2020 7:04 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hi All I noticed when I shut down  or restart the computer  jaws update keep asking me if I want to update the jaws ,Is this update will take me to download jaws2021? If so ,I already have jaws2021  but I’m not ready to used jaws2021  and that’s why I want to used jaws2020 !! How can I stop jaws update  in jaws2020 for not asking me to update jaws?

Addison