moderated Re: How should Custom Highlights work?

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, again, Jonathan. To make it easier to find Custom Highlight Assign in JAWS Help,

1. Open JAWS Help.

2. Arrow down to JAWS Help Topics, and press ENTER.

3. Press CONTROL plus TAB until JAWS says Index Page.

4. Once on the Index Page, type the words custom highlight into the search box. Now the topic will come up in the search results.

5. Press F6 to open the first topic. Links at the bottom of this first topic will direct you to related topics.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...