moderated Sharing Talking Clock Script for Jaws translated into Spanish

Leo

Hello guys and gals,

I have successfully translated completely the talking clock script into Spanish. This script was written by David Truong and  Andrew Hart.

I was able to find the problem after one member of the Jaws list suggested Microsoft Word to encode the Spanish characters that had not been properly encoded by notepad.

I share the compressed package containing not only the scripts properly translated into Spanish but also the read me file, just in case someone here knows people that might take advantage of this.

Download link:

WeTransfer

--
Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,