moderated Re: Adjusting JAWS volume
Yes, I am running Windows 10, but when I pressed enter on Speakers, I did not see volume mixer. It said something like “speakers real teque high definition audio”, and volume left-right slider, one of one. When tabbing, the only option was “mute toggle check box not checked”.
I hope you will be able to explain this issue.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: e shtunë, 19 dhjetor 2020 01:18
Subject: Re: Adjusting JAWS volume
Hi, Jezim. If you're running Windows 10, to adjust JAWS volume,
1. Look for the Speakers icon in System Tray, and press ENTER.
2. Arrow down to Volume Mixer, and press ENTER.
3. TAB to the Volume for JAWS for Windows FSSynth32 COM object slider, and adjust as desired.
4. TAB to the Volume for Application file for JAWS slider, and also adjust as desired.
5. This should set JAWS to its highest setting for the level for which you have the speakers set.
For some reason, suddenly JAWS volume on my PC was lowered; I went to system tray and increased the speaker from 16 to 26 and now I can hear it better, but after restarting PC, I found JAWS volume on log on screen to high as set on 26, but after signing in, the unchanged set volume was still lower.
I tried experiencing this after upgrading JAWS, but I believe it is a coincidence.
Perhaps I was not able to explain the issue properly, so please feel free to ask me for clarifications.
Thank you in advance,