From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: e shtunë, 19 dhjetor 2020 01:18
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adjusting JAWS volume

Hi, Jezim. If you're running Windows 10, to adjust JAWS volume,

1. Look for the Speakers icon in System Tray, and press ENTER.

2. Arrow down to Volume Mixer, and press ENTER.

3. TAB to the Volume for JAWS for Windows FSSynth32 COM object slider, and adjust as desired.

4. TAB to the Volume for Application file for JAWS slider, and also adjust as desired.

5. This should set JAWS to its highest setting for the level for which you have the speakers set.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...