moderated encoding characters when translating jaws scripts

Leo

Hello everyone, here I come with another question regarding Jaws scripts.

I have successfully translated  one simple script, and it has been successfully tested by myself. However, I'm facing a problem with the character ó  in Spanish. For some reason, when the eloquence verbalizes the message in which this character is clustered, it doesn't read properly because eloquence reads the name of the character instead of the actual word.

This happens in all the words that contain the tilde character. I made sure to be encoding the file in UTF 8 when I edited the .JSD and the .JSM files, but the problem persists. Any idea on how to get this problem fixed?

--
Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,