moderated Translating scripts from one language into another

Leo

Hello everyone,

I’m thinking of translating some useful jaws scripts into Spanish, at least, that is what I would like to do; however, I don’t have any experience either scripting or programming, so I’m on the lookout for information about how to translate and test the scripts  post translation process. On the web, I have found valuable information written by the jaw’s scripter Doug Lee, and even when those guidelines have been described in  minute detail, I still don’t   know which program I should use to modify the messages and announcements  that jaws would verbalize, taking into consideration that files with different extensions must be modified for the changes to be effective.

So, I would really appreciate if someone can provide more information or indicate a website I which I can find further information.

Thanks!

--
Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,