From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Benstead
Sent: 14 December 2020 18:30
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Does the LastPass Chrome extension work with JAWS

I'm trying to get the LastPass password manager Chrome extension to work with JAWS. To access the extension without JAWS, a user clicks on it and is then shown a list of passwords for whatever site they are on. However, the Virtual PC cursor doesn't see the button LastPass adds to websites and it doesn't even seem possible to access it with the JAWS cursor.

Is there anyone on the list who has successfully used LastPass with JAWS? I'm wondering if I can tweak how it's set up so that it's more accessible.

Thanks,

Jim

--

Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org