moderated Re: FW: I Can't Read or Open Message Sent to My Google Group

Given the issues that have been going on with Google for just under 48 hours now, and affecting millions of users, you're probably one of the many hit.

Message from the Windows 10 for Screen Reader User's Group, with link to popular press article on the ongoing debacle:
Notice from head list representative: dozens of Gmail users are bouncing

           ~ André Gide