moderated Re: Does the LastPass Chrome extension work with JAWS

John Covici

I do use it, its a pita, but does work. What exactly are you trying
to access? If you want to go into your vault, hit f6 till you see the
address bar and then keep tabbing till you hear lastpass has access to
this site and press enter. I am not sure if this is what you want,
but this is what I know.

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 13:29:45 -0500,
James Benstead wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
I'm trying to get the LastPass password manager Chrome extension to work
with JAWS. To access the extension without JAWS, a user clicks on it and is
then shown a list of passwords for whatever site they are on. However, the
Virtual PC cursor doesn't see the button LastPass adds to websites and it
doesn't even seem possible to access it with the JAWS cursor.

Is there anyone on the list who has successfully used LastPass with JAWS?
I'm wondering if I can tweak how it's set up so that it's more accessible.

Thanks,

Jim

--
Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org

[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com