moderated Re: how do you find with jfw2020 a win10 helpful quickly displayed pop up window?

James Benstead

A list of all of your recent notifications can be found in the Action Center in the Notification Area in the bottom right of the screen. You can access the Action Center with WINKEY + A.

Jim

--
Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 at 19:06, Hank William Merchant <hank_w@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am using jfw2020 and Win10 2004 version. I am wondering in Win10 when a popup window appears such as one teling me that one of my external hard drives I have connected has errors and gives me the quick option for a few seconds to click on the option “scan and fix”, how do I find this quick pop up window so I can click on the option to scan and fix my external hard drive? Because when I alt tab around I cannot find anywhere this pop up window to scan and fix. Any help I can maybae get with this would be so very much appreciated! Much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,
Hank