moderated Difficulties with Siebel

Peter McGlinchey

Hello Everyone

Has anyone any tips for accessing Siebel with Jaws? I have a client who has been using it for the past year but changes in the program have stopped him being able to use the normal means of finding tables  and buttons etc. He has tried all the usual things such as refreshing Google Chrome and refreshing Jaws. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Peter McGlinchey

Adaptive Communications Instructor

Blind Low Vision NZ

Peter McGlinchey

Adaptive Communications Instructor

Blind Low Vision NZ

Kāpō, Matarehu Aotearoa

P: 03 3754321 ext:4321 | M: +64220648524 | E: pmcglinchey@...

96 Bristol Street, St Albans

Christchurch 8014

Read our Community Impact Report and find out how Blind Low Vision NZ made a difference.

Privacy Disclaimer: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.