moderated Re: how do you find with jfw2020 a win10 helpful quickly displayed pop up window?
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hi, Hank. A more reliable way to scan your drive is,
1. Determine the drive letter assigned to the drive that has problems.
2. Go to This PC, and arrow down to the drive in question, but do not press ENTER.
3. Press ALT plus ENTER on the drive letter.
4. Press CONTROL plus TAB until you hear Tools Tab.
5. When you hear the Error check button, check now, press ENTER.
This will scan and fix problems on the external drive.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Hank William Merchant
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 11:07 AM
Subject: how do you find with jfw2020 a win10 helpful quickly displayed pop up window?
I am using jfw2020 and Win10 2004 version. I am wondering in Win10 when a popup window appears such as one teling me that one of my external hard drives I have connected has errors and gives me the quick option for a few seconds to click on the option “scan and fix”, how do I find this quick pop up window so I can click on the option to scan and fix my external hard drive? Because when I alt tab around I cannot find anywhere this pop up window to scan and fix. Any help I can maybae get with this would be so very much appreciated! Much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.