moderated how do you find with jfw2020 a win10 helpful quickly displayed pop up window?

Hank William Merchant

Hello,

I am using jfw2020 and Win10 2004 version. I am wondering in Win10 when a popup window appears such as one teling me that one of my external hard drives I have connected has errors and gives me the quick option for a few seconds to click on the option “scan and fix”, how do I find this quick pop up window so I can click on the option to scan and fix my external hard drive? Because when I alt tab around I cannot find anywhere this pop up window to scan and fix. Any help I can maybae get with this would be so very much appreciated! Much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,
Hank