From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 2:41 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Problem with jaws.

I have jaws set to speak at the logon screen, and to start speaking
after I log in. The problem I'm having is that once it starts up again,
insert-j does nothing. If I quit jaws and restart, it works fine. I
tried a repair, and that didn't change anything. It looked so promising
on first boot, but I rebooted again, and it was back to problems. I'm
stumped.