moderated Re: Problem with jaws.

John Covici

Try not using systray and see what happens -- it is working fine here
and I am not using systray.

On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 18:27:45 -0500,
Marie wrote:

Are you running Win 10 version 20 2H? This morning my laptop and
Surface Pro both updated to the new OS and they both have the
intermittent issue you are having. Guess it is time to give Jaws
or Microsoft some feedback. Of course, I do not know which one is
causing the behavior.
Marie

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Hill
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 2:40 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Problem with jaws.

I have jaws set to speak at the logon screen, and to start speaking
after I log in. The problem I'm having is that once it starts up again,
insert-j does nothing. If I quit jaws and restart, it works fine. I
tried a repair, and that didn't change anything. It looked so promising
on first boot, but I rebooted again, and it was back to problems. I'm
stumped.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una