moderated Re: Using fusion with laptop layout

Scott Pearl

Thank you I didn't know that about the ThinkPad. When I was recently buying a laptop I was in Best Buy moving from computer to computer testing this out and the Lenovo I tried must not have been an ThinkPad and I assumed all computers from the same brand were the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 2:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using fusion with laptop layout

That is not entirely true. If the Lenovo is a ThinkPad the FN + Escape key works as well. I have two different models of the ThinkPad Lenovo and this combination works. However, the Lenovo Ideal Pad does required a different method. Thanks, for letting us know about the Dell and Asus I did not know you could use that combination.
Joe
Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT