moderated Re: Using fusion with laptop layout

From Lenovo Support:

You may want to disable the hotkey functionality of the function keys (F1, F2, and so on) in Windows 8.1/10, to avoid having to press Fn to use the function. The methods differ by models: (help me to find my product name/serial number).

Note:
For some models like Yoga 900s or Yoga 910, hotkey settings have been removed from the BIOS configuration. Use Lenovo Settings to configure.

           ~ André Gide