From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bonnie Vegiard
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 4:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using fusion with laptop layout

Hi everyone,
I recently got a new laptop and have installed fusion 2021. The start up wizard did not ask me about laptop or desktop layout. Nothing is working the way I expect it to, including alt F4 does not close anything. Do I need to change the layout, and how do I do that? I have tried to find it in the help topics, but can’t find anything. I can’t even get a context menu to open up using the alt key. Help! Thank you.

Bonnie Vegiard