Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:16:13 -0400
From: jfw-bounces@... (on behalf of Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@...>)
Subject: Re: Enterprise software
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>

Let me say that I agree and sympathize with your concerns about
rapacious companies that put profit before people. However, I, and I
would suppose most people on this list, get a lot of email and we
subscribe to certain lists for specific purposes. I subscribed to this
one specifically to learn how to more proficiently use JAWS. Let me
suggest another list where these comments are on topic and would be
welcome. It is the Blind-Democracy list. Other subscribers are actually
activists in the blind accessibility and rights movement. You can
subscribe here: http://www.octothorp.org/mailman/listinfo/blind-democracy

On 3/18/2012 12:21 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
This may be off topic, but JAWS stands for job access with speech, and
this is a real concern for many of us actually trying to earn a living
yes, using a screen reader.